|Custom background image on AppRadio|
- Find a suitable background image you'd like to use with your AppRadio.
- Adjust the size of the image to 800x480 resolution.
- Save/convert the image file to a Portable Network Graphics or PNG image (you can do this in Preview on a Mac in the Save options).
- Rename the image file to "Background.png" without the quotation marks.
- Open up iTunes and connect your iDevice to the computer.
- Click on your device's name in iTunes and then click "Apps".
- Find the AppRadio app in the File Sharing menu at the bottom of the page. There should be a box labeled "AppRadio Documents" next to it.
- Click "Add..." below.
- Select your "Background.png" image file and click "Open".
- Sync your iDevice to iTunes.
After the Sync is complete simple connect your iDevice to the AppRadio and launch the AppRadio app. Your custom background image will now show up. Thanks again to Mike DeCaro for this awesome tip.